HOW DOES THERAPY OR INDIVIDUALIZED SUPPORT WORK ONLINE?
DO YOU TAKE INSURANCE?
I do not accept insurance at this time. I am committed to offering affordable rates on a sliding scale based on your income in order to ensure you have access to the best specialized care and support.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Getting started is simple! Call (310) 384-3322 for your FREE 15 minute consultation or email me to set up an appointment.
You’ll also need:
• A comfortable space – a place where you’ll be able to share comfortably without a fear of someone hearing you.
• A desktops computer, laptop, tablet, or phone.
• A reliable internet connection.
HOW DO I SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT?
Getting started is easy.
Call (310) 384-3322 for your FREE 15 minute consultation or email me now to set up an appointment.
I will be sure I respond to you as promptly as I am able, usually within one business day.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT THE FIRST TIME WE MEET?
Taking this next step in getting support from a professional can be intimidating, so it may be helpful to know what to expect the first time we meet. Because we will be meeting remotely here are some recommendations:
• Find a comfortable private place where no one can hear you while we talk.
Grab a physical object that helps you to feel safe like something you may like to fidget with (as simple as a pen that you could click on and off) or a photo that you like to look at.
• Bring yourself just as you are, I am looking forward to getting to know all parts of you, even the parts you are not as comfortable with.
• We’ll be going through your initial intake questionnaire in an effort to get to know you better and explore how I can support you best on this journey of becoming your best you. This may take a couple of sessions to get through. Each person is different, we will get through it at a pace that works best for you.