AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Are you feeling triggered? Having difficulty sleeping, eating well, feeling anger or resentment toward others in your life? Are you finding it difficult to remain present in the moment and having trouble focusing on your daily activities? Feeling stressed, tired all the time, physically exhausted? Do you feel like sometimes you no longer have control over how you think, feel and behave? I am here to support you so your past no longer dictates your present.
Because it’s just hard. And there is no such thing as a perfect parent. Some of us were lucky enough to have parents that set a good example. But others grew up in homes where the dynamic between child and parent was anything but functional or consistently loving. You never really know what behavioral challenges your child may wind up struggling with, and how those will affect the family as a whole. I will help you explore your own experience with parenting and provide you with practical skills to implement with confidence.
Are you tired of being so hard on yourself? Feeling like your own worst critic? Are you becoming so concerned of what people think of you and feeling more judgmental of yourself and others? You’re yelling more, arguing more. I can help support you in nourishing the most important relationship there is, the one you have with yourself. The journey of developing healthy relationships begins with you.
Pregnancy, Prenatal and Postpartum Health
For new and experienced moms, it can be upsetting and frightening to have feelings about motherhood that don’t seem “right.” Do you find yourself worrying constantly, feeling guilty all the time, experiencing sadness for longer periods of time, and struggling to complete your daily tasks? Feeling overwhelmed and wondering if you should have become a mother in the first place? You’re not alone, let’s connect you with the support you need to be the loving, confident and connected mom you’ve always wanted to be.
Change is hard, whether it’s expected or not. Are you going through a separation, divorce, loss of a loved one? You may be starting a new job, or becoming a new parent, or dealing with the devastating impacts COVID-19 has had on your family. You’re struggling to find your place spiritually, culturally, emotionally, and physically in this new stage of life. Change gives us the opportunity to see what we’re capable of; to become stronger, more confident, and better prepared for what life throws at us next.
HOW DO I SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT?
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT THE FIRST TIME WE MEET?
Taking this next step in getting support from a professional can be intimidating, so it may be helpful to know what to expect the first time we meet. Because we will be meeting remotely here are some recommendations:
– Find a comfortable private place where no one can hear you while we talk
– Grab a physical object that helps you to feel safe like something you may like to fidget with (as simple as a pen that you could click on and off) or a photo that you like to look at
– Bring yourself just as you are, I am looking forward to getting to know all parts of you, even the parts you are not as comfortable with
– We’ll be going through your initial intake questionnaire in an effort to get to know you better and explore how I can support you best on this journey of becoming your best you. This may take a couple of sessions to get through. Each person is different, we will get through it at a pace that works best for you
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Getting started is simple! Call (310) 384-3322 for your FREE 15 minute consultation or email me to set up an appointment.
You’ll also need:
• A comfortable space – a place where you’ll be able to share comfortably without a fear of someone hearing you.
• A desktops computer, laptop, tablet, or phone.
• A reliable internet connection.
HOW DOES THERAPY WORK ONLINE?
Our services are available through easy-to-connect real time HIPPA compliant video conferencing. It is a convenient way to connect through the privacy of your own home and comfort of your own space.
Its so easy that there is not even any downloading required. No login or password needed either, all you’ll need is a link that is sent right to your email.
DO YOU TAKE INSURANCE?
I do not accept insurance at this time. I am committed to offering affordable rates on a sliding scale based on your income in order to ensure you have access to the best specialized care and support.